Havana Lloyd Loom Chair
Havana is made from Lloyd Loom, a material with such an iconic legacy that it has become a style, too. This chair has a gently curved backrest which tapers toward the spacious seat. The shapely skirt gives it a more traditional silhouette, but there’s still room for tucking your legs underneath.
Design & engineering
- Lloyd Loom is applied over a natural rattan frame.
- Customisable eggshell painted finish.
- Discreet glides under the legs protect your floors.
- Use with the Havana Chair Cushion.
Lloyd Loom burst onto the design scene in the 1920s and has proven its timeless appeal ever since. This revolutionary process involves twisting kraft paper with steel wire to make a robust material for applying to furniture frames. The tight, decorative weave creates a relaxed yet poised look that works anywhere from dining room to garden room.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- This chair is not suitable for outdoor use.