Long Island Dining ChairPart of our Long Island collection
Delivery in July
Delivery in July
This dining chair features a removeable linen slipcover complete with a soft pleated skirt. Choose from classic neutrals and elegant florals to bring colour and pattern to your dining space. There’s a subtle curvature to the backrest for comfortable support, and the chair is raised on sturdy solid oak legs.
Design & engineering
- Slipcover secures on Velcro under the backrest.
- Serpentine sprung seat for supportive suspension.
- Timber legs protected with Pale Oak IsoGuard.
- Discreet glides under the legs protect your floors.
Design inspirationThe idea for Long Island stemmed from our co-founder John and creative founder Emma on their travels to the East Coast of America. There they found a laid-back style of living that drew upon its coastal setting. This collection also references 'Belgian chic', a design style that combines refined elegance with homeliness. This look relies on the natural warmth and texture of linen, which inspired Long Island's loose, yet neatly tailored, slipcovers.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded. For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- To care for your loose covers, view the instructions for your chosen fabric here.