- Lloyd Loom is applied over a natural rattan frame.
- Slate finish is stained then lacquered.
- Discreet glides under the legs protect your floors.
- Use with the Montague chair cushion.
Lloyd Loom burst onto the design scene in the 1920s and has proven its timeless appeal ever since. This revolutionary process involves twisting kraft paper with steel wire to make a robust material for applying to furniture frames. The tight, decorative weave creates a relaxed yet poised look that works anywhere from dining room to garden room.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
- This chair is not suitable for outdoor use.