- Traditional, durable mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Gentle gradient curve to seat and back for comfort.
- Discreet feet glides prevent floor marks.
- Hand-finished in a customisable eggshell paint.
Originally inspired by antique Shaker furniture found in Suffolk, the collection is rooted in this 18th-century movement which emphasised the importance of utility and honesty in design. The Shaker influence is highlighted through the collection’s classic yet pared-back feel and considered design details including turned legs and recessed door panels.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.