Each piece from our Ashcroft collection is tightly hand-woven to give it incredible strength that will last and last. The measurements we’ve given are a guide, so don’t be surprised if they vary very slightly. It’s all part of the personality of something made by hand.
After weaving, the rattan is given a pale silver wash. It’s not totally uniform. You can still see the natural-coloured rattan peaking through in places. It’s what makes it feel relaxed even though it's still quite contemporary.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Soak up spills with a dry cloth.
Just so you know
Each of these pieces is hand-made from natural materials, so a little variation in shape and colour is to be expected (and loved). Rattan doesn’t like to get wet, so if you’re planning on using Ashcroft in a bathroom, it’s best that the space is well-ventilated.