Oak, because it’ll look more than good in your home. You can expect the odd knot here and the odd change in wood grain there – which means no two will ever look quite the same – but overall, it’s a well-balanced timber.
Southwold’s protected with IsoGuard® – our timber treatment oil that makes oak easier to live with. Think of it as a defence barrier, but one that you’d never know was there. IsoGuard® comes in a few finishes; this one’s Seasoned Oak and it gives Southwold a subtle, silvered colour – like naturally weathered timber.
Design is in the detail
Southwold has five compartments, so you can keep your cutlery neatly sorted. And while there’s a decorative look to the curve in its side profile, it’s certainly not fussy. You could place it in a more contemporary room just as happily as a traditional one.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.