- Recessed LED downlights.
- Rotary dimmer switch to adjust light brightness.
- Drawers open on traditional wooden runners.
- Oak dowels secure the pull-out slide in place.
- Timber protected with Classic Oak IsoGuard.
MaterialsWe source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots - qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
The Henley collection celebrates the natural beauty of solid oak, marrying traditional details with a profile that’s pared-back and elegant. The carved mouldings that feature throughout the collection were inspired by Belgian furniture our co-founder John and creative founder Emma saw on their travels to Antwerp and Gent.
- It’s £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
Need to know
- We recommend attaching the furniture to the wall with the fixings provided.