The materialsThe outer section of this jug is made from rattan – a sustainable, natural material. It’s tightly woven to make it strong and durable. Because that’s done by hand, you might notice slight variations in the weave, which all part of its personality. The jug, however, is made from stainless steel because it’s strong and can cope with heat.
After weaving, the rattan is given a pale silver, water-based enamel wash. It’s not totally uniform: you can still see the natural-coloured rattan peeking through in places. It’s what makes Ashcroft feel relaxed even though the neat weave is quite smart.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- When you wash the stainless-steel jug, make sure that you don’t submerge the rattan part is water.