Just so you know
These glasses are sold in sets of six online and in store.
The making process
All our glassware is mouth-blown. It’s a traditional technique that leaves small air bubbles trapped in the glass. We fire-polish every piece to remove as many as we can, but we can’t remove them all. And we wouldn’t want to – it’s a mark of true craftsmanship.
Red wine glasses have a bigger bowl than white. Because generally red wines are ‘bigger’ so need more room for the flavours to emerge. Whereas white wine glasses have a smaller surface area so the wine doesn’t oxidise too fast, preserving the light, delicate notes typical of white wines.
The inspiration for this style came from a French country wine glass. It had a soft, rounded shape that felt very relaxed and informal. So we made Barnes quite casual, for everyday living – the kind of glassware you’d take out into the garden.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Dishwasher safe.