Greenwich Tall Water Glasses, Set of 6
A mix of rounded goblet stems and cone-shaped forms with the finest rims, these features give our Greenwich glasses distinctive presence and an elegant profile. Using fine lead-free crystal for dazzling clarity and brightness, the collection is mouth blown for an refined finish.
Design & engineering
The making processOur Greenwich crystalline glass collection is mouth-blown. This is a traditional technique where the maker blows into a pipe while rotating it at the same time to form its shape. As a result of this process, some small air bubbles will be visible – they’re a mark of true craftsmanship and will make each piece unique.
Design detailYou’ll notice that our Greenwich glassware has a high-quality look and feel to it – that’s because of the materials we’ve used to make this lead-free crystal. By getting the perfect balance, our glasses are slender, and have excellent clarity with plenty of brightness which you’d expect from crystalline glass.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows