Each glass in the Hoxton collection has a gently tapering, simple shape that makes it ideal for all occasions, from everyday use to special events. Traditionally mouthblown and hand shaped from lead-free crystal glass, every piece features the finest rim and high-quality brightness and clarity.
Design & engineering
Design inspirationDuring a trip to the Italian mountains, our co-founder John and creative founder Emma dined at a local lodge where they ordered wine. Their Chianti arrived in a simple, slightly oversized, gently tapering glass – a glass which inspired the entire Hoxton collection.
The making processOur Hoxton crystalline glass collection is mouth-blown. This is a traditional technique where the maker blows into a pipe while rotating it at the same time to form its shape. As a result of this process, some small air bubbles will be visible – they’re a mark of true craftsmanship and will make each piece unique.
Design detailYou’ll notice that our Hoxton glassware has a high-quality look and feel to it – that’s because of the materials we’ve used to make this lead-free crystal. By getting the perfect balance, our glasses are slender, and have excellent clarity with plenty of brightness which you’d expect from crystalline glass.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Dishwasher safe.