Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock. Would you like to be notified when it becomes available?
Antonia’s made from pure linen, a natural fibre that absorbs spills and dries quickly – just what you want in a napkin. It’s also very strong and durable so these napkins will really last, and it just gets softer with each wash and use.
The fringed edge is only a thin one, so they feel laidback but not too rustic. And it won’t fray any further. The napkins come in a matching linen pouch, closed with a pearl button, so they all stay together, dust free and easy to find in the cupboard.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees then line dry.