Our Emily napkins are made from pure linen. It’s a natural fibre that absorbs spills quickly and dries quickly – just what you want in a napkin. It’s very strong and durable so these napkins will really last. Happily, you can also pop it straight in the washing machine at 30°.
The finishAfter dyeing, these napkins are traditionally stonewashed which makes them feel much softer. This process also reduces the dye concentration so we can achieve the natural, muted colours.
The napkins come in a matching linen pouch so they all stay together, dust free, and easy to find in the linen cupboard. They’re a generous 45x45cm size.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees then line dry.