Bowsley is made from stoneware which is extremely strong and hardwearing. You can stack it in the cupboards, and put it in the dishwasher, and even the microwave, and not have to worry about it chipping easily. It’s everything you want from everyday crockery.
The making process
We wanted Bowsley to feel hand-made. So although each piece is cast in a mould, the moulds themselves are made by hand in a slightly irregular shape. One bowl might be a touch smaller than another; a plate won’t be a perfect circle.
The slightly irregular ridges, raised dots and ripples all give Bowsley a rustic texture that reminds you it’s been crafted, not just made. Then touches of grey glaze are added by hand, to give the soft white pieces their distressed look.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Not oven proof.