With their organic shapes and painterly finish, our Lulworth crockery evokes casual coastal living that strikes a balance between rustic style and classic serveware suited for everyday use. Made in moulds then finished with a hand-applied glaze before being fired in a kiln, each piece has a distinctly artisanal feel. This deep, mid-sized serving bowl is just the thing for holding the likes of a fresh salad, boiled potatoes or piling high with fruit to be shared between a few people.
Design & engineering
The colourFor rustic serveware with subtle colours, choose Lulworth in Grey. Its off-white rim and blue-grey glaze give the collection a sense of understated charm that’s ideal for everyday use.
Our pairingsLulworth combines well with lots of the other crockery styles in our collection. Try it with pale grey Lewes for a soft, classic palette, or pair it with Sutton for a mix of textures. It’s also very similar to our Bretby pieces, with Lulworth’s border of off-white providing the point of difference, so the two will mix perfectly.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.