This is a design to which we are saying farewell.
Hand finished with a reactive purple-tinted glaze, our Lulworth ceramics are decorated with a subtly dappled effect, making each piece unique. Organically shaped to bring a laid back, artisanal feel to the tabletop, the expansive collection of plates, bowls, platters and mugs is made from hardy stoneware, which is more difficult to chip than other clays and suitable for the dishwasher and microwave, and its glossy, painterly finish protects the range from cutlery marks, making it a go to for every meal.
Design & engineering
The materialsWe’ve chosen stoneware as it’s less likely to chip than more delicate materials, which makes it the best choice for tableware that will be well-loved and used daily. Look closely at this collection and you’ll also see a subtly dappled, two-tone glaze across its surface – this occurs during the finishing process where the glaze reveals some of the layers beneath to create a watercolour effect that’s unique to each piece. The glaze is also glossy, which means that cutlery glides smoothly across and is less likely to leave scratches.
The colourMore of a brown-tinted purple than a deep aubergine shade, our Fig colourway has the same off-white rim and layered glaze as our Grey version, but with slightly warmer hues.
Our pairingsLulworth combines well with lots of the other crockery styles in our collection. Try it with pale grey Lewes for a soft, classic palette, or pair it with Sutton for a mix of textures. It’s also very similar to our Bretby pieces, with Lulworth’s border of off-white providing the point of difference, so the two will mix perfectly.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.