Materials & finish
Syon’s made from stoneware because it’s incredibly durable – we want these to be the kind of pieces you can pass down. In terms of colour, its pattern is similar to our Lead Light paint, with a glazed background that’s like Driftwood. Completely neutral, they’re shades that’ll work in any colour scheme.
The making process
The detail is so precise that you can even see the little thorns and rosebuds. It’s achieved through a traditional block-printed technique – where the design is carved onto blocks of wood and then pressed into the clay and built up in stages. Because of this, no two pieces will be the same.
How to use it
You can use Syon as a purely decorative piece – try sitting a jug inside as an update on the classic wash jug and bowl. But we’ve also made sure that it’s not too heavy, so you can use it for serving dishes as well.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Wash by hand.
Just so you know
As Syon is finished by hand, each piece will vary slightly.