Each piece from our Ashcroft collection is tightly hand-woven from sustainable, natural rattan to give it incredible strength that’ll last and last. The measurements we’ve given are a guide, so don’t be surprised if they vary very slightly. It’s all part of the personality of something made by hand.
After weaving, the rattan is given an off-white enamel wash. It’s not totally uniform – you can still see the natural-coloured rattan peeking through in places. But it’s what makes this piece feel relaxed even though the pale colour is quite contemporary.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Clean with a duster when required.
- Mop up spills immediately and wipe with a damp cloth, then leave to dry.
Just so you know
Each of these pieces is hand-made from natural materials, so a little variation in shape and colour is to be expected (and loved). Rattan doesn’t like to get wet, so if you’re planning on using Ashcroft in a bathroom, it’s best that the space is well-ventilated.