The materialsThe outer section of this jug is made from rattan – a sustainable, natural material. It’s tightly woven to make it strong and durable. Because that’s done by hand, you might notice slight variations in the weave, which all part of its personality. The jug, however, is made from stainless steel because it’s strong and can cope with heat.
After weaving, the rattan is given a pale silver, water-based enamel wash. It’s not totally uniform: you can still see the natural-coloured rattan peeking through in places. It’s what makes Ashcroft feel relaxed even though the neat weave is quite smart.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- When you wash the stainless-steel jug, make sure that you don’t submerge the rattan part is water.