Borough Long Chopping Board
Borough is made from oak – a strong timber that we’ve chosen for its interesting grain (characterful, but not as knotty as some). It’s naturally food-safe too.
The oak is protected with IsoGuard®, our timber treatment oil. Think of it as a defence barrier, but one that you’d never know was there. Like oak, it’s also safe to prepare food on. IsoGuard® comes in a few finishes; ‘Seasoned’ gives Borough a subtle, silvered colour – like naturally weathered timber.
Size and shape
Borough comes in two sizes: this long, thin board, and a wider rectangular one. Because of its slim shape, this one works well for serving individual portions of food – like bruschetta and small tarts – or when space is tight on a rectangular table.
There’s a small loop on Borough’s handle in case you want to hang it up, which is made from a natural, brown twine because it goes with the organic feel of the timber. The only other detail is a subtle letter ‘N’ – the Neptune mark – that’s lasered into one side of the board near the bottom.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.