This sideboard’s smooth, seamless painted timber top runs across two of our modular Chawton base cabinets. As well as six spacious drawers, the furniture features a sliding cupboard door complete with black-bronze finger-pull handles and an adjustable oak shelf inside.
Design & engineering
- Customise the exterior with our curated paint colours.
- Interior crafted with strong oak coated in protective Dark Vintage Oak IsoGuard.
- Concealed soft-close drawer runners.
- Adjust the oak shelf up and down by 50mm.
W37cm x D38cm x H10.5cm
2 adjustable shelves
Tulipwood & oak
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- Change the cabinet’s height and width or replace the timber top with a stone version through our design service.
- Hidden height adjustable feet for levelling.
- Please note that the timber top is not food safe – we advise a chopping board to be used for food preparation.