Antonia’s made from pure linen. It’s a natural fibre that absorbs spills and dries quickly, is very strong and gets softer with use. Linen’s naturally crumpled look is part of what makes Antonia feel relaxed, so you only need to lightly iron it – if at all.
The fringed edge is only a thin one, so Antonia has a laidback look that isn’t too rustic. And it won’t fray any further. At a generous 50cm wide, it won’t look lost on the table.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Machine wash at 30°C, then line dry.
- Iron on a medium heat while still slightly damp.
- Store in the matching drawstring bag.