Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock. Would you like to be notified when it becomes available?
Antonia’s made from pure linen. It’s a natural fibre that absorbs spills and dries quickly, is very strong and gets softer with use. Linen’s naturally crumpled look is part of what makes Antonia feel relaxed, so you only need to lightly iron it – if at all.
The fringed edge is only a thin one, so Antonia has a laidback look that isn’t too rustic. And it won’t fray any further. At a generous 50cm wide, it won’t look lost on the table.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Machine wash at 30°C, then line dry.
- Iron on a medium heat while still slightly damp.
- Store in the matching drawstring bag.