Antonia Table Runner
Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock. Would you like to be notified when it becomes available?
Antonia is a pure linen table runner with a subtle fringed edge – just the thing for when you want a more relaxed look than a tablecloth (and still want to see the table beneath) but a more put-together feel than a bare tabletop. This colour, Olive, is a subtle and earthy shade, more mossy than bright and verdant.
Design & engineering
Antonia’s made from pure linen. It’s a natural fibre that absorbs spills and dries quickly, is very strong and gets softer with use. Linen’s naturally crumpled look is part of what makes Antonia feel relaxed, so you only need to lightly iron it – if at all.
The fringed edge is only a thin one, so Antonia has a laidback look that isn’t too rustic. And it won’t fray any further. At a generous 50cm wide, it won’t look lost on the table.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Machine wash at 30°C, then line dry.
- Iron on a medium heat while still slightly damp.
- Store in the matching linen bag.