This set of six napkins are screen printed with our designer Francesca pattern in Flax Blue and are neatly held in a coordinating drawstring bag. Each pre-ironed napkin is a generous 45 x 45cm square and features a slim 1.5cm mitred hem.
Design & engineering
- Pattern screen printed onto the 100% linen base cloth.
- Pre-washed to soften the linen and prevent shrinkage.
- Stored in a coordinating drawstring bag.
- Match this small print with the large-scale one on our tablecloths.
Maker inspirationOriginally created for Neptune by North Yorkshire-based textile designer and artist Francesca Wardle, the pattern is a whimsical take on the majestic oak tree.“With this print, I aimed to bring a sense of nature indoors. Oak trees live for hundreds of years, and I’m thrilled that this design also gets to celebrate its long lifespan within people’s homes.” Read more about the delicate pattern on our journal.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Wash at 30°C then line dry and iron on a medium heat.
- Suitable for dry cleaning.
Need to know
- Print on one side only.
- Due to the natural flax fibres, the colour may fade slightly with wash and wear over time.