This is a design to which we are saying farewell.
Sold out online
Sold out online
The Emily tablecloth in our soft Flax Blue colourway sees the grand scale of our Francesca pattern decorate our ultra-soft, stonewashed linen. The rural-inspired design comprises of sprawling branches bedecked with scalloped leaves and acorns.
Design & engineering
- Pattern screen printed onto the 100% linen base cloth.
- Stonewashed to give the fabric its signature soft, supple handle.
- Suitable for eight–to–12-seater tables.
- Its 3cm mitred hem adds weight to provide a gentle drape.
- Stored in a coordinating drawstring bag.
- Match this large print with the small-scale one on our napkins.
Maker inspirationOriginally created for Neptune by North Yorkshire-based textile designer and artist Francesca Wardle, the pattern is a whimsical take on the majestic oak tree.“With this print, I aimed to bring a sense of nature indoors. Oak trees live for hundreds of years, and I’m thrilled that this design also gets to celebrate its long lifespan within people’s homes.” Read more about the delicate pattern on our journal.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Wash at 30°C then line dry and iron on a medium heat.
- Suitable for dry cleaning.
Need to know
- Print on one side only.
- Due to the natural flax fibres, the colour may fade slightly with wash and wear over time.