Emily Linen Tablecloth
The Emily tablecloth is made from pure linen. It’s a natural fibre that absorbs spills quickly and dries quickly – just what you want in a tablecloth. It’s very strong and durable so it’ll really last. And the way it drapes over your table will get even better as the linen gets softer with use.
After dyeing, it’s traditionally stonewashed which makes it feel much softer. This also reduces the dye concentration so we can achieve these muted colours from our own paint palette. Finally during sewing, the hem is weighted so it drapes well over your table.
As a runner
Fold the cloth lengthways and use it as a runner down the table’s centre. This gives your table extra protection from serving dishes, and lets Emily placemats and napkins stand out. Leave the cloth like this, even when the table’s not in use, and the whole room will feel more dressed.
As a cloth
For large gatherings, of course, spread the cloth over the whole table. But tablecloths aren’t just for special occasions. For a simple supper for four, fold it in half and lay it width-ways to leave both table ends bare. This visually reduces the size of the table, creating a more intimate look.
Both the Emily cloths are W175cm. We love them oversized, so the medium (L250cm; not available in Peat) for a 4-8 seater table, and the large (L350cm) for an 8-12 seater table.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees then line dry.