This is a design to which we are saying farewell.
Focus your table on the tactile character of pure linen with our Emily table runner. Available in our fresh white Salt shade and muted grey Mist, the runners have gently weighted hems to ensure an elegant drape. This runner comes in two sizes: 50 x 250cm, which is best suited to four–eight-seater tables; and 50 x 350cm, which goes with tables that seat eight to twelve people.
Design & engineering
The materialsThe Emily table runner is made from pure linen. It’s a natural fibre that's strong, highly durable and full of characterful slubbed texture – just what you want in an everyday table runner. And the way it drapes will get even better with age as this linen becomes softer with use.
The finishFor our Salt colourway, the fabric is pre-washed to give it a softer texture and more flexible feel – this enables it to drape beautifully over a table. The base cloth for this linen is an off-white colour, so we leave it undyed and unbleached for a natural finish.
Design detailOur Emily runners have been made with a mitered 8cm hem that’s been weighted down so that it gives a beautiful drape over your dining table.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Machine wash at 30°C, then line dry.
- Iron on a medium heat while still slightly damp.
- Store in the matching drawstring bag.