Arundel Extending Dining TablePart of our Arundel collection
Arundel’s tabletop extends from each end, seating up to 10 at full length and between four and six when closed. It opens on solid timber rails, with two leaves attaching to the ends for an easy transition. This table’s simple architectural design and Natural Oak finish give it timeless appeal that’ll work in a range of settings.
Design & engineering
- Traditional mortise-and-tenon joinery is reinforced with dowel locks.
- Oak is wire brushed to highlight the grain.
- Timber protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard.
- Spring-loaded latches secure the tabletop and leaves.
- Store the leaves in the pouch provided when not in use.
- Use with our Arundel benches.
MaterialsWe source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots - qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
Number of Leaves:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
- Take care of the oak with our IsoGuard Care Kit and Treatment Oil.