Arundel’s tabletop extends from each end, seating up to ten at full length and between four and six when closed. It opens on solid timber rails, with two leaves attaching to the ends for an easy transition. This table’s simple architectural design and Natural Oak finish give it timeless appeal that’ll work in a range of settings.
Design & engineering
- Traditional mortise-and-tenon joinery is reinforced with dowel locks.
- Oak is wire brushed to highlight the grain.
- Timber protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard.
- Spring-loaded latches secure the tabletop and leaves.
- Store the leaves in the pouch provided when not in use.
- Use with our Arundel benches.
MaterialsWe source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots - qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
Number of Leaves:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.