Balmoral Extending Dining Table
Balmoral is a celebration of the sheer strength and beauty of solid oak. Its design draws on the shapes found in classical architecture, with striking baluster legs supporting the thick tabletop. This extending version transforms from a comfortable everyday table for six to a grand setting for 10 in just a few simple movements.
Design & engineering
- Constructed with traditional mortise-and-tenon joints.
- Spring-loaded latches secure the tabletop and leaves in position.
- Store the two leaves in the bag provided when not in use.
- Oak is wire-brushed to highlight the grain.
- Protected with Seasoned Oak IsoGuard, giving the timber a subtly silvered hue.
MaterialsWe source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots - qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
Number of Leaves:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
- Use our IsoGuard Care Kit and Treatment Oil to look after the oak's finish.