Wycombe’s contemporary design puts natural materials at the forefront, from the solid oak base to the luxurious Carrara marble tabletop. The simple silhouette celebrates joinery and craft, with spindle-like tapering legs that nod to the Arts & Crafts inspiration behind the collection. This petite table seats between two and four.
Design & engineering
- Made with traditional mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Concealed height adjustable feet for levelling on uneven floors.
- Timber is protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard for a warm, honeyed tone.
- Use with the Heatherley Desk Organiser to transform Wycombe into a desk.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
- Every three to six months, use our Eco Refresh Spray to nourish the timber.
- To refresh the finish, you can reapply the IsoGuard every couple of years using our Treatment Oil.
- Clean the marble top with a water-damp cloth followed by a dry one.
- Avoid acidic cleaning products and detergents as these may damage the marble.
- If water starts to seep into the marble rather than pool on top, it’ll need resealing. We recommend these products.