Just so you know
Our tableware is packed and sold in convenient sets online, and individually at our stores. So if you need more than 6 place-settings, or if something gets broken, you can make up the numbers easily without having to buy another whole set.
Croxton is made from stoneware which is extremely strong and hardwearing. You can stack it in the cupboards, and put it in the dishwasher, and even the microwave, and not have to worry about it chipping easily. It’s everything you want from everyday crockery.
The making process
Each Croxton piece is cast in a textured mould which gives them their ‘pastry edge’ details. They’re then finished with a crisp, white glaze for a versatility that suits all homes.
There’s a renewed appreciation for British food. So we wanted a crockery design that celebrated home-baked savouries and pies. Croxton’s fork-crimping and shallow pinprick details remind us of homemade pastry edges and give this design a rustic, hearth-and-home feel.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Not oven proof.