Fenton is our grown-up dinner service, made from fine bone china. A percentage of bone ash added to the clay gives fine ‘bone’ china its beautiful translucency. It also gives it a warmer, softer-looking colour than porcelain (which is called just ‘fine china’).
The finishFenton is cast in a mould, then glazed and fired. The white glaze is left unadorned for a timeless simplicity.
- For orders under £5,000 (or €7,500 in Ireland), it’s £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £50 for small furniture deliveries (or €75) and £100 for large furniture deliveries (or €150).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Wash by hand.
Just so you know
Our tableware is packed and sold in convenient sets online, and individually at our stores. So if you need more than 2 place-settings, or if something gets broken, you can make up the numbers easily without having to buy another whole set.