Fenton is our grown-up dinner service, made from fine bone china. A percentage of bone ash added to the clay gives fine ‘bone’ china its beautiful translucency. It also gives it a warmer, softer-looking colour than porcelain (which is called just ‘fine china’).
The finishFenton is cast in a mould, then glazed and fired. The white glaze is left unadorned for a timeless, classic feel.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Wash by hand.
Just so you know
Our tableware is packed and sold in convenient sets online, and individually at our stores. So if you need more than 6 place-settings, or if something gets broken, you can make up the numbers easily without having to buy another whole set.