Fenton Soup Plates, Set of 6Part of our Fenton collection
In a fine dinner service, it’s called a soup plate, and in a more relaxed style, a pasta bowl. Either way, use the fine bone china Fenton soup plate to serve soup starters; one-pot main courses like curries, risotto or stroganoff; salads; and puddings with custard.
Design & engineering
Fenton is our grown-up dinner service, made from fine bone china. A percentage of bone ash added to the clay gives fine ‘bone’ china its beautiful translucency. It also gives it a warmer, softer-looking colour than porcelain (which is called just ‘fine china’).
The finishFenton is cast in a mould, then glazed and fired. The white glaze is left unadorned for a timeless, classic feel.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Wash by hand.
Just so you know
Our tableware is packed and sold in convenient sets online, and individually at our stores. So if you need more than 6 place-settings, or if something gets broken, you can make up the numbers easily without having to buy another whole set.