This jug is part of our Lewes crockery collection – pieces that are suitable for using everyday, but that don’t feel plain. They’re made from hardwearing ceramic, with a glossy, pale grey glaze and gently rippled surface. Size-wise, this piece is ideal for a small arrangement of flowers or for serving drinks.
Design & engineering
Lewes’ soft grey colour mixes easily with white crockery for a more eclectic look. And the ripples give the feel of a hand-thrown piece, adding a sense of craft to your table.
The clayLewes is made from ceramic, which is extremely strong and hardwearing. You can stack it in cupboards and put it in the dishwasher or microwave without having to worry about it chipping. It's everything you want from everday crockery.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Not oven proof.