Lewes Serving bowl
This small serving bowl is part of our Lewes crockery collection – pieces that are suitable for using everyday, but that don’t feel plain. They’re made from hardwearing ceramic, with a glossy, pale grey glaze and gently rippled surface. This is a good size for bringing littler dishes – like fresh berries or pasta for two – to the table.
Design & engineering
The clayLewes is made from ceramic, which is extremely strong and hardwearing. You can stack it in cupboards and put it in the dishwasher or microwave without having to worry about it chipping. It's everything you want from everday crockery.
Lewes’ soft grey colour mixes easily with white crockery for a more eclectic look. And the ripples give the feel of a hand-thrown piece, adding a sense of craft to your table. There’s also a large serving bowl and a pouring design in the collection, which this one will nest with.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Not oven proof.