The clayLewes is made from ceramic, which is extremely strong and hardwearing. You can stack it in cupboards and put it in the dishwasher or microwave without having to worry about it chipping. It's everything you want from everday crockery.
Lewes’ glossy finish means that cutlery won’t scratch across its surface, making it less likely to mark than matte finishes too. And its soft grey colour mixes easily with white crockery for a more eclectic look. The ripples give the feel of a hand-thrown piece, adding a sense of craft to your table.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Not oven proof.