Lulworth Dipping Bowl, Set of 6Part of our Lulworth collection
Stoneware is the best choice for everyday ceramics that see a lot of love and use. It’s less likely to chip than more delicate clays like china and earthenware, and is suitable for dishwashers and microwaves.
Lulworth is painted with a reactive glaze that blurs slightly around the edges while it fires in the kiln, which is what gives these pieces their watercolour look. It also means that no two will be the same. The glaze is glossy, which means that cutlery glides smoothly across and is less likely to leave scratches.
Mixing and matching
Lulworth combines so well with lots of the other crockery styles in our collection. You could try it with pale grey Lewes for a soft, watery palette, or pair it with Sutton for a mix of textures. It’s also very similar to our Bretby serving pieces, with Lulworth’s border of off-white providing the point of difference, so the two will mix perfectly.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.