Delivery in March
Delivery in March
With their organic shapes and painterly finish, our Lulworth crockery evokes casual coastal living that strikes a balance between rustic style and classic serveware suited for everyday use. Made in moulds then finished with a hand-applied glaze before being fired in a kiln, each piece has a distinctly artisanal feel. Of the two mugs in the collection, this is a set of six slightly taller, slimmer versions. They have a slightly rounded shape that sits comfortably in the hand.
Design & engineering
The materialsWe’ve chosen stoneware as it’s less likely to chip than more delicate materials, which makes it the best choice for tableware that will be well-loved and used daily. Look closely at this collection and you’ll also see a subtly dappled, two-tone glaze across its surface – this occurs during the finishing process where the glaze reveals some of the layers beneath to create a watercolour effect that’s unique to each piece. The glaze is also glossy, which means that cutlery glides smoothly across and is less likely to leave scratches.
The colourFor rustic serveware with subtle colours, choose Lulworth in Grey. Its off-white rim and blue-grey glaze give the collection a sense of understated charm that’s ideal for everyday use.
Our pairingsLulworth combines well with lots of the other crockery styles in our collection. Try it with pale grey Lewes for a soft, classic palette, or pair it with Sutton for a mix of textures. It’s also very similar to our Bretby pieces, with Lulworth’s border of off-white providing the point of difference, so the two will mix perfectly.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.