- Traditional, durable mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Gentle gradient curve to seat and back for comfort.
- Rounded stainless steel foot bar.
- Discreet feet glides prevent floor marks.
- Hand-finished in a customisable eggshell paint.
Originally inspired by antique Shaker furniture found in Suffolk, the collection is rooted in this 18th-century movement which emphasised the importance of utility and honesty in design. The Shaker influence is highlighted through the collection’s classic yet pared-back feel and considered design details including turned legs and recessed door panels.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
- Our bar stools are designed with our standard kitchen unit heights in mind (around 92cm).