The materialsThere are lots of reasons to love 100% wool. It’s strong, hypoallergenic and it happens to be insulating and breathable, so despite being thought of as a fabric only for cold months, it’ll keep you cool in summer too. It’s also naturally flame retardant and holds its shape well with minimal sagging, which makes it ideal for upholstery.
Stone brings an abundance of warmth to our Hector collection. Its sandy colour will instantly add light and cosiness to a room, a quality which is enhanced when paired with our Emma linens in Dove and Teal.
Doing the right thingPure wool is an easy to care for fabric that’s not only a renewable source, but it’s also biodegradable and has a long life cycle. This is proven by its high rub count score which means it is suitable for high levels of everyday use (this is the number of times the fabric can be rubbed before the abrasion begins to break the yarn).
L'équipe du magasin où vous avez passé commande vous informera sur le déroulement, le délai et le coût de la livraison. Veuillez contacter votre magasin directement ou envoyez-nous un e-mail à email@example.com pour plus d’informations.
RetoursMerci de contacter votre magasin Neptune en France ou envoyez un email à firstname.lastname@example.org pour plus d’informations.
- Suitable for dry cleaning.
- Keep pilling to a minimum by steering clear of abrasive cleaning products and gently sponging away marks when required.
Need to know
- There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make this as minimal as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
- If you’re using this fabric more than once in the same room, we recommend ordering as many metres as you need in one go –that way, we can make sure it’s all from the same batch.
- Hector is not suitable for use on window dressings.