What you’ll need
240ml lemon juice (fresh, not concentrate)
120ml agave nectar
Two sprigs of rosemary (and a few more for serving)
A pinch of salt
And what to do
1. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
2. Once bubbling, remove it from the heat and drop in the rosemary and a pinch of salt (trust us, the best home-made lemonade has a sprinkling of salt).
3. Cover and steep for 30 minutes so the water takes on the herby flavour.
4. Next, strain into your jug and cool to room temperature.
5. Stir in the lemon juice, nectar and another 480ml of cold water directly into the pitcher. Take a teaspoon to taste it and add more lemon or nectar depending on your taste.
6. Store it in the fridge until your guests arrive and serve with iced slices of lemon, chunky ice and a spring of rosemary.