La fonction UPUPUPUP
At Neptune we truly believe that a kitchen is the heartbeat of the home and that’s why we love designing them. Our Design Assistants are really busy people, skilled in juggling lots of design projects in our quest to help our customers’ dreams become reality. You will provide support to our Kitchen Designers, assisting with the entire design process whilst ensuring a seamless customer experience.
In order to shine in this challenging position, you will:
- Review and revise CAD based kitchen designs
- Use your initiative and wits to help progress multiple kitchen design projects
- Manage and coordinate administrative workloads and our internal stock ordering process
- Update and maintain accurate customer records using a number of software packages
- Continually build your Neptune product knowledge
- Actively contribute to the growth and development of the Bath store
You’ll ideally know about designing kitchens but your natural attention to detail and CAD knowledge could well be enough for us. You’ll be taken through all our product training and kitchen design training with our internal specialist trainers. Long term we have fantastic development and progression opportunities which could see you as a Kitchen Designer at Neptune.