Both the table and chairs are made from durable Lloyd Loom. Invented in 1917, it uses paper wrapped around wire which is woven into panels to produce the beauty of wicker with the practical strength of steel that’s best suited to outdoor dining. To define the furniture’s silhouette, each chair features decorative plaited edges and the table has a tempered glass top that makes a feature of the weave.
Design & engineering
- Round glass-top Chatto dining table.
- Four Chatto chairs with seat cushions.
- Rust-proof chair frames wrapped with weather-resistant Lloyd Loom.
- Lightweight furniture that’s easy to transfer from sheltered conservatory to outdoor space.
- Subtle curve in the backrests for comfortable, relaxed seating.
- Table and chair legs covered with aluminium glides to protect the weave.
- Removeable showerproof cushion covers.
- Table’s inward-curved base ensures plenty of legroom.
- Useful surface underneath the tabletop for blanket storage.
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded. For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Bring cushions inside during heavy rainfall.
- Wash cushion covers at 30°C then line dry.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not wash the foam pads.