Included in your set
Our Chatto garden set consists of one Stanway coffee table, which sit nicely with our Chatto sofa with seat cushions, and two armchairs with seat cushions. Scatter cushions can be purchased separately here for an extra touch of colour.
Also included are the chair cushions, but if you’d like to add scatters, those are available separately here.
About Lloyd Loom
Invented in the early 1900s, Lloyd Loom’s made by wrapping paper around steel wire to create a natural woven look. It’s very sturdy and won’t bend, creak or snag. It has a painted finish - our Lily shade, a warm grey that goes with everything and looks great with greenery.
Teak’s a hardwood that’s full of natural oils, so it’s practical for outdoors. Stanway comes pre-treated with our IsoGuard® oil, to soften its honey-brown colour and protect it from the elements. The wood will weather, though, taking on a lovely silvery tint over time.
The seat cushions
All our garden furniture cushions are made from natural-coloured, weather-resistant fabric, so you needn’t bring them inside if there’s a quick summer shower. They’re not completely weatherproof, though, so don’t leave them out all year long or in pouring rain. They’re filled with foam, which is soft but keeps its shape well, and the covers are removable, so they’re easy to clean.
How it feels
Chatto’s got a slim frame, but the seat’s quite deep and wide and the back’s firm. If you want to, there’s space to add a few scatter cushions, but the seamless line from back to arms means you’ll be comfortable without them.
The slim gaps in Stanway’s tabletop allow for natural movement in the timber as it expands and shrinks with changes in the weather. They also help water to drain away. On the chairs, the aluminium frame’s just visible at the bottom of the legs above subtle, plastic-capped feet that protect it from dirt, moisture and scuffs.
Where we see it
Chatto’s designed for garden rooms, conservatories and orangeries, but you can use it outdoors in good weather, too.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The removeable covers on our garden furniture cushions are machine washable at 30°. Please don’t wash the cushion pads though, and you should bring both covers and pads inside at the end of the summer and during bad weather.