Included in your set
Also included are the chair cushions, but if you’d like to add scatters, those are available separately here.
The table’s circular shape encourages conversation as you can see everyone sitting around it. Made from weighty but crisp-edged cuts of teak, its solidity adds to its sense of timelessness. It was inspired by classic refectory tables – the kind often seen in country kitchens – but with a striking pedestal leg design that makes it suited to contemporary spaces too.
Teak’s a hardwood that’s full of natural oils, so it’s practical for outdoors. Harmondsworth comes pre-treated with our IsoGuard® oil to soften its honey-brown colour and protect it from the elements. The wood will weather though, taking on a silvery tint over time.
The chairs are made using a lattice wicker weave that brings lots of texture to your garden. Their dark grey colour feels contemporary, although the shape and detailing is more on the traditional side. They’re also quite deep and wide, and have a slightly reclined back that’s densely woven at the top for extra support.
Harrington’s made with a woven resin fibre we call ‘all-weather wicker’. It’s got very much the same look as natural rattan, but it’s happy being left outside (as well as having a longer lifespan), making your life much easier.
The seat cushions
All our garden furniture cushions are made from natural-coloured, weather-resistant fabric, so you needn’t bring them inside if there’s a quick summer shower. They’re not completely weatherproof, though, so don’t leave them out all year long or in pouring rain. They’re filled with foam, which is soft but keeps its shape well, and the covers are removable, so they’re easy to clean.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The removeable covers on our garden furniture cushions are machine washable at 30°. Please don’t wash the cushion pads though, and you should bring both covers and pads inside at the end of the summer and during bad weather.