Modular seating: how it works
With Pembrey, you can simply combine any of the four seating sections together however you like. They bolt together underneath, and we include all the fixings. You can then take them apart to rearrange, add to or move in the future. There are also matching side and coffee tables.
Teak is a tropical hardwood that has naturally-occurring oils in its fibres which act as a preservative. They make it well-suited to life outside and mean it’s not as high maintenance as some other timbers. Over time, it’ll take on the naturally silvered patina that’s characteristic of teak.
We’ve treated the teak with IsoGuard®, an oil that helps protect it from staining for a time and from drying out, all without obviously affecting its appearance. It won’t prevent the natural small cracks that will appear in the timber, but when reapplied over time, will keep it as well-looked-after as possible.
All our garden furniture cushions are made from natural-coloured, weather-resistant fabric, so you needn’t bring them inside if there’s a quick summer shower. They’re not completely weatherproof, though, so don’t leave them out all year long or in pouring rain. They’re filled with foam, which is soft but keeps its shape well, and the covers are removable, so they’re easy to clean.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The removeable covers on our garden furniture cushions are machine washable at 30°. Please don’t wash the cushion pads though, and you should bring both covers and pads inside at the end of the summer and during bad weather.