Suffolk ChairPart of our Suffolk collection
This chair was the first piece in our Suffolk collection, inspired by an antique original. It’s defined by the Shaker-style turned spheres across the back and the curved detail where the chair posts meet the seat. Suffolk is pared-back, in line with the Shaker inspiration behind the collection, while the spacious proportions and dipped seat ensure comfort, too.
Design & engineering
- Traditional, durable mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Gentle gradient curve to seat and back for comfort.
- Discreet feet glides prevent floor marks.
- Hand-finished in a customisable eggshell paint.
Originally inspired by antique Shaker furniture found in Suffolk, the collection is rooted in this 18th-century movement which emphasised the importance of utility and honesty in design. The Shaker influence is highlighted through the collection’s classic yet pared-back feel and considered design details including turned legs and recessed door panels.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
From the Journal
The joy of organisation
Tidy house, tidy mind, or so the saying goes. Here, we delve into why keeping an organised home bring so many of us such pleasure.