Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
With its ladder back, a homage to centuries-old Shaker design and craft skills, our Wardley collection takes its design cues from history and gives them a customisable twist with our curated collection of paint colours. Take your pick from tones spanning neutral Shingle to Warm Black.
Design & engineering
- Hand finished with painted brushstrokes.
- Curved seat and ladder back for comfort and support.
- Shaker-inspired swallowtail joint secured with oak dowels on the backrest.
- Foxtail leg joints used for strength and stability.
- Fixed feet glides will prevent floor marks.
- Complements our Suffolk, Moreton, Harrogate and Aldwych collections.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Remove marks by wiping with a damp cloth.
Need to know
- Does not come with a seat pad.
- Indoor use only.
- Do not place directly next to a radiator as it may cause the paint to crack.