This chair was inspired by a Victorian naval campaign chair, folding down into a compact and stowable form. Bring a few of these chairs out of storage for large gatherings, using them alongside our fixed Wycombe dining chair. This flexible version has the same elegant oak frame and woven seat, just with a hidden collapsing mechanism.
Design & engineering
- The seat pad hinges up from the front, causing the sides to fold in.
- Backrest remains solid when chair is folded up for structural strength.
- Timber protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard.
- Paper rush seat with a water-resistant wax coating.
- Use with our Wycombe dining tables.
MaterialsWe source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots - qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
Design inspirationWycombe pays homage to the Arts & Crafts movement that emerged at the end of the 19th century. Its pioneers championed quality materials and traditional craftsmanship, with utility and beauty always at the forefront. Morris & Co’s seminal Sussex Chair prompted Wycombe’s key design notes – the woven rush seat and spindled back.
Back Rest Height:
Depth When Folded:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.